Monday, December 13, 2010

Say "ahhhh!"

Caden had his dental appointment today. Today was better than the last time. Maybe his dentist appointments will be like his haircuts. Eventually there will be NO tears! He really did do much better. The dental assistant commented that he or someone likes to brush his teeth because they were so nice. I'm amazed by how many parents don't brush their children's teeth. Ick! I used a bit of bribery. I told him if he was good we would go to Chuck E. Cheese. It was a great Chuck E. Cheese day. Super cold & windy outside and not busy inside. We played games for a couple hours.

Miss Adalyn now has her 3rd tooth and I can see tooth #4 through the gums. Last night was rough for her, but it is understandable. Also, she's sleeping with a blanket for the first time. It's her pink blanket that she was using when she came home from the hospital.

Aunt Laurie is here for a visit until Friday then she'll be driving to MD to visit, then back here in a few days. Caden is thrilled to have her here (as are we). Adalyn went to her when she Laurie first arrived. That surprised me because Adalyn is usually unsure about going to people that she doesn't know very well.

Tomorrow is Caden's first day at the brand new preschool. Apparently, this has been 15 years coming. I'm very excited to see what it looks like inside! We were told that everything is new, even the kids' toys. Very cool! He has a field trip to see Christmas trees on Wednesday. Adalyn has OT on Wednesday at the same time as his field trip. I'm not sure if I will be going on his field trip or Rob. I'm leaning towards going since Rob went on his first trip to the pumpkin patch. Ahh, what's a mama to do? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment