..for crank tanks!
This is my most favorite time of the year! It's so darn hard to stay stress-free and happy when you're out in public. Everyone and their mama is out shopping and just CRANKY! Crankiness can be quite contagious so I mentally remind myself to just smile. I probably look like a lunatic walking around smiling, but at least I'm a happy looney, right?
I do 95% of my shopping online. I don't like crowds especially with 2 kiddos under 3 1/2. My keyboard's germs are my own, too. Caden brings home enough germs. We need no more! Anyway, back to all my online Christmas shopping. Buying online means that I get a lot of packages, obviously. My mail lady has been worked by me a lot this year. I'm going to get her a small "I appreciate you" gift this year. Yes, it's her job and she gets paid for it, but it's nice to know that you are appreciated. I'm a mom and it's my job to wipe butts and green boogers, but a big hug & kiss surely goes a long way.
Speaking of packages, UPS just stopped by.. later for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment