My baby girl is 8 months old & my big boy will be 3 1/2 in January. Life is so fun! I think this Christmas is going to be a blast. Caden loves the Christmas tree especially that it's a standing triangle. All of our Christmas ornaments except a few random fillers are all sentimental. They're very special to me & some of my favorite possessions. Caden asked about the ornaments as I was decorating. I've never enjoyed decorating the tree more! He seems to share my love of Christmas.
We're planning to take the kids to Riverbanks Zoo Christmas lights once Aunt Laurie gets in town. Caden loves lights, the zoo & his Aunt Laurie so it'll be a good time for him. Adalyn will probably stare at the lights with her mouth open and drooling.
Rob and I had our first parent/teacher meeting. I'm one proud mama! Caden's teachers said that he is doing great, he's smart, speaks very well and quiet. Quiet? Caden? That was a shocker! He's definitely a smart little cookie, but a loud smart little cookie. I always joke that he has two volumes. Loud & asleep. haha. He missed a bit of preschool last week because he had pink eye. Boooo! He went to the doctor and weighed 30.9 lbs (fully clothed). Woohoo for breaking the 30 pound mark.
Adalyn is currently one month ahead of her OT goals. Again, I'm one proud mama! She's rocking & back forth. Carisa would like to see her start crawling within the next month and I feel confident that she will be. I let her try some pancakes without syrup last night and she really enjoyed them. I'm looking forward to introducing her to new foods.
That's all for now. Nap time will be ending soon!
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment