I'll begin with the package of EBOOST in pink lemonade. EBOOST is a natural energy power mix. The taste wasn't amazing, but it did give an energy boost. I think it would be worth giving another taste test as it is healthier than other energy boosters.
Next, I received Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal in Summer Berry flavor. This comes in a container so no extra bowls needed, just add water to the line and microwave. For breakfast, simple and easy is what I like!
Also in the box was a package of Kiss Nail Dress. I've posted a blog specifically for those, if you are interested in reading more. They're fun for sure!
My most favorite item in the Voxbox was the NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Nude. I've posted a blog about that as well. Check it out!
Now this was pretty cool. A coupon from Sole Society to SHARE with my friends on their first purchase! Sole Society has lots of awesome shoes for reasonable prices.
And last, but not least, is the Goody Quikstyle brush. I've never seen or used a brush like this. The absorbent microfiber bristles absorb up to 30% of water. I did notice my hair dried faster, but I felt the bristles were harder than I'd like.
Thanks again to Influenster for all my awesome complimentary items that I was able to test and review.

No comments:
Post a Comment