Wednesday, October 7, 2015

#EternityNow voxbox

a couple of my favorite things are giving my opinion and "smelly goods".  As you can imagine, I was very excited to receive the #EternityNow Voxbox from Influenster.  I receive the items complimentary to test and share my opinion with you all.

I received a woman's perfume sample and a man's cologne sample.  I'll start with the perfume.  I have it on now actually.  I LOVE it.  It isn't an overpowering floral that will induce headaches.  It's feminine, sexy and fresh.  Rob's opinion of it was "this is how you hope a woman will smell" so he's a fan, too.  Calvin Klein's Eternity Now is now (hehe) on my Christmas wish list.

Rob sprayed his without me knowing and to be honest, I didn't notice it right away.  This for me is a good thing because I don't like to smell you in the same room.  While the actual scent probably isn't my favorite man's cologne, I appreciate the softness to it.  It makes me want to snuggle.  To me, this is more of an everyday scent than a going out to a nice restaurant scent, if that makes sense.  You can still wear it out to dinner though!  :)


I hope you found my review helpful.  I definitely recommend both fragrances.

No comments:

Post a Comment