Wednesday, July 25, 2012
30th Birthday Wish
Last week, Rob asked me what I want to do for my 30th birthday. I want to run. A 5k? A 10k? I don't know yet. I've never ran other than in high school when we had to run the mile for P.E. or that one time in a nightmare when I was being chased by a scary. I've always wanted to participate in some type of run, but that seems far fetched for someone that doesn't run. Participating in a run usually requires RUNNING. What a concept! Once my 29th birthday rolls around in several weeks and we're finished with Insanity, I'm going to start running. It will probably be more like hobbling/walking, but you have to start somewhere. It is better to start at any level than never starting due to the fear that you can't do it. This blog will hold me to some sort of accountability, too. Lets do this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment