Friday, August 5, 2011

Ebates dot com

I do most of my Christmas, birthday and everyday shopping online. It is just so much easier (and more enjoyable) than taking kids with me! I signed up for Ebates. Basically, I go to Ebates.com before I shop online to see if there are any % rebates. If so, I click through the Ebates link and it sends me to the website. It's 100% legit! I'm getting my 3rd check ($30-ish) mailed to me on Aug. 11.

I bought an All-You magazine subscription through magazines.com and they were offering 50% cash back through ebates. So, I got that subscription for super cheap... AND All-You has lots of coupons in each issue. I'm a coupon gal too! There is a huge rush in saving money. Don't fret, I'm no crazy coupon lady.

Anyway, so if you click through my referral link and sign up, that would be lovely. If you make a purchase through Ebates, I can get a referral bonus. Share your referral link with your friends. Why not save money while you're shopping online? I don't know either.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=5J3lkDfaeted5xEHzjHvPg%3D%3D

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check this out when I need to do any online shopping. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete