The baby is a size of just that, a lime, and 2" long from crown to rump. The legs aren't measured until further along. I find pregnancy so amazing! At only two inches long our baby's intestines are developed and has reflexes. Also, at this point, the baby looks undeniably human. Just amazing!
Our big baby is 100% sponge! Rob and I were talking about an acorn tree while he was playing. We didn't realize he was paying any attention to us when he picked up an acorn and started calling it a corn (like the video). He amazes me. I can't believe how much he learns everyday. I love being able to tell him to repeat something and he does without having to work for days on end. All the colors are still blue if you ask him, but he'll point to different colors if you ask where red/orange, etc is. I'm assuming he isn't colorblind, just loves blue. Ha! His new phase is "No, go away." It doesn't bother me because our space is respected, why shouldn't his be, too? If he doesn't want to cuddle, then that should be respected. His favorite things on earth are still cars.
There isn't much to update about the Ma and Da. We're just enjoying life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just found the blog link again!!!!!
ReplyDelete