Now that we've shared our exciting news, I can blog about it. With this pregnancy, I'm a lot more excited. Even though, we planned to get pregnant with Caden, it was very scary. I didn't know what to expect. The unknown can be scary. With this baby, I know how much I'll love him/her. I loved Caden to a certain extent, but I had NO idea how much I would love him. Still to this day, I love him more everyday. I still get teary when I look at him sleeping at night. This love amazes me.
I received a referral to a doctor on Saturday. 2 out of 3 people that I spoke with didn't like this practice so I changed to a practice that people raved about. I'm waiting for the referral to come in the mail so that I can make the appointment. At first, I was going to give this doctor a try, but this is our last planned pregnancy (who knows if God has other plans in the future) so I want it to be very enjoyable. I don't want to be treated rudely, rushed or wait 2 hours for an appointment. I'm really looking forward to the first appointment and to make sure that everything is going as it should. Early pregnancy is a bit stressful because you don't know if the baby is ok.
The baby is estimated to be due on April 5th. April 4th is Easter, which would be a cool birthday. Although, I'm shooting for April 1st. An April Fool's Day baby and Friday 13th baby. Ha! I definitely want to make it to April and not March though. April is such a beautiful month.
Now, on to my first baby. He had such a great weekend. He had family here to play with him (and wear him out - thank you!) all weekend. Caden loves when people come to visit him. We had a playdate on Friday and he painted a beautiful piece of art. The house we went to for the playdate had a train table like his and he was very upset when I made him leave Thomas and Percy behind. He kept crying, "mines! mines!" He still loves choo-choos.
We had a lazy Sunday evening yesterday. It was nice. Rob and Caden sat on the couch and watch Cars, while I dorked around on the computer like I do. It was nice to not have a thing to do. I know Rob enjoyed being able to be lazy.
Well, off to play....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment